PURPOSE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Chip Mong Insee Cement (CMIC) Scholarship was created to help underprivileged yet outstanding students especially in Kampot province to fulfil their education dream. This scholarship will allow them to pursue their higher education in the field of Real Sciences, construction or Engineering, the fields badly needed in the Cambodian society.
Applicants to CMIC Scholarship must be:
- High school fresh graduates
- Have interest in real science, construction or/and engineering
- High school Exam’s calculated average grade of the four subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology has to be 2 (Grade A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5)
Documents to submit
- Completed CMIC Scholarship Application Form (The form is available on Chip Mong Insee’s website and Facebook)
- One copy of high school exam transcript
- An authentic confirmation letter of being underprivileged from commune chief if applicable
- School admission letter or school fee invoice if applicable
How to submit application?
Application must be submitted in a PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org by using
Email Subject: Application for CMIC Scholarship (and your name)
Attachment Title: Application for CMIC Scholarship (and your name)
All documents have to be submitted no later than 31st October of each year. Application submitted later than the deadline and incomplete will not be considered.
- Candidates’ applications will be shortlisted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- Only successful candidates will be notified after being cross-checked
Note: Results will also be announced through: